Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Voyeur Magazine

The Voyeur Magazine is an online magazine or e-zine created by my incredible friend Dreama. This is just one of her many creative outlets and I get to be a part of it. Each issue is a collection of articles and images that tickle her fancy and loosely surround a certain theme. This issue belongs to Joel, her male alter ego, a smooth swashbuckling scoundrel who knows cool.

For the photo shoots, she gives me the freedom to dream up whatever I want in the direction of the issue's theme. In this issue, called "Getting Down...to Business", I worked with 4 models and several different sets. This effort was quite an undertaking, because I played the roles of photographer, art director, set designer, choreographer, and assistant - often at the same time. Lucky for me, Corrine was there to do the makeup. This was the first time working with Corrine and she did a smashup job enhancing our beautiful models.

No comments: